Monday, March 23, 2009

We're back in business

Sorry I haven't posted for the past week. We were out of town having a grand old time with Mimi and Papa. Now we are back and having to face reality and the responsibilities that come with it. We had a great time on our trip, more of that tomorrow.

Here is the "Where are We?" for the week. For the last post, everyone was right. The picture was of Niagara Falls on the Canadian side. Ken and I stopped there on our way to see Phil and Bonnie in Boston while I was pregnant with Tressa. Good luck on this week's.


Hint: It is mentioned in the movie "National Treasure".

4 comments:

Tiona said...

I'm glad you made it home okay! It was nice to see all of you.

I think it's in Boston...but I don't know what it is!

Kirsten said...

I'm guessing Boston! It looks like the old north church. Am I right? Do I get a bonus for naming the sight?

Keli said...

Old North Church. Sean and I were there on a cruise a couple of years ago. We followed the Red Line around to all the historic sites. Very interesting.

Nicole said...

Looks like fun! And I love the National Treasure movies:)