Sunday, March 15, 2009

Girls' Week Out

Well, me and the girls (Tressa and Katelyn) are having a girls' week out. We are heading to Cincinnati to visit with Ken's family. We are really excited, especially Tressa because she gets to go with Mimi (Ken's Mom) to the Cincinnati Zoo. It will be fun to see them and for them to hang out with the granddaughters. I will have a full report on our adventures when we get back. But for now, I leave you with "Where are We?". Good luck.


Name the landmark and what side of the line we are on. (Give you a hint: It is either on the U.S. or the Canadian side.) Have fun.

I will have the answer for you on Tuesday. Have a great Monday.

5 comments:

Hester said...

Niagara Falls. I'm gonna say Canadian side?

Kirsten said...

Niagara Falls. Canadian side. Have fun on your trip! By the way, your new haircut is cute!

Tiona said...

I promise I'm not cheating...but I say Niagara Falls on the Canadian side.

Tiff George said...

My guess is the same as everyone else's...Niagara Falls, Canadian side. I hope you're having fun on your little vacation!

Nicole said...

Niagra falls and Canadian side (which we almost made it too, but were in a hurry and I was pregnant with Elle:)