Monday, March 30, 2009

From _____'s _____?

Well it is time again to play "Where are We?"

(Hint: You can definitely feel the spirit there.)

Ignore the bad picture of me. It was wet and cold and I was 5 months pregnant with Tressa.

Tomorrow, I will post the answer. Also, I am thinking of starting something new on Tuesdays called "Tasty Tuesday", where I will try different recipes once a week and then post the recipe. Give some people out there some variety to spice up their dinners and save money on eating out.

Good luck!!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Hill Cumorah?

The Maughan-sters said...

Cumorah's Hill, New York...email me your email adddress and I'll invite you to our blog too!!!
maughank@gmail.com

Kara

Tiff George said...

My guess is also Cumorah's Hill. Thanks for the clue's... :)