Monday, March 2, 2009

Sick of being Sick...

This whole weekend was a HUGE headache, literally. This past weekend, I have been home with the common cold. However, it felt like I was hit by a train. I can't seem to shake it. It does not help to recover when your husband is on call all night Friday, then sleeps most of the day away Saturday. So lucky for me, he was nice enough to take the girls to church and as a bonus I got another nap while he offered to watch the girls in the afternoon. I was able to take two naps, which is unheard of.

Now that I am just in the worst phase (you know before it gets better) my hubby is starting a very demanding rotation and my house chores are being neglected. So I have a dirty house, 5 to 6 loads of laundry and still taking care of the little ones awaiting me today. Hopefully, I will have the energy to get the things done I need.

I hope that everyone had a good weekend.

2 comments:

kevin and angie said...

awww Michelle!! I feel for you... I've been there and done that. It is NO fun!!! Its hard when the kids are sick... but its worse when Mommy is sick!! I hope you start feeling better soon!! Wish I could help you out!!

The Maughan-sters said...

Michelle!!! Call me!!! That's what your visiting teachers are for silly!!! -Kara