Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!


Six years ago today Ken and I were married for time and all eternity. I thought since it is our anniversary, I would jot down reasons that I love my hubby.

He is:

- a great husband and tries to do everything to make me happy
- a great father to Tressa
- has a great sense of humor
- very knowledgeable and intelligent
- has a great smile
- beautiful brown eyes with those gorgeous long eyelashes that any girl would die for
- hardworking
- loves to travel and explore new sites around the country
- a handyman, tries to do everything himself before spending money on the big guns

I could go on and on. But I will save you guys time. I just wanted my hubby to know that I love him and he truly has taken me on some great adventures that I never thought would happen to me. He is my rock and keeps me sane.

Love you, Ken. HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

1 comment:

Tiona said...

Happy Anniversary!