Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The weight of the baby is......

Today, I had a sonogram done. I guess my OB likes to have one done in your 37th to 38th week. They just want an estimate of the baby's weight, my amniotic fluid count and the position of the baby. Tressa went with me again, she had a great time watching the baby on the screen. She kept saying, "Oh! Look! A baby! Baby Katelyn!". So here are the stats.

My amniotic fluid at a 16. I guess they like the number to be between 10 and 20.

The position of the baby is head down.

The weight of the baby is......8 lbs. 4 oz. That was the size of Tressa when she was born. I could have a 9 lb baby. Ken told me that this was just an estimate, they are usually 10-15% off. I guess we will have to see when she decides to come.

I have my checkup appointment with the doctor tomorrow morning. I will keep you posted.

No comments: