Monday, September 8, 2008

Daddy Daughter Fun!!!

Sunday morning before church, I was in the bathroom doing my hair. I stepped out into the kitchen for a moment and I beheld my husband painting my daughter's toenails. It made me realize what a great dad my hubby is. Could you imagine watching your husband paint toenails for the first time in his life? Tressa actually let him do it, which in and of itself is amazing.

I might add he did a really good job for his first time. Here is the final product. Oh, so cute!!!

Tressa with the biggest grin on her face. I know that she enjoyed it. She kept going around saying, "Look! Beautiful like mommy's." (I had painted my toenails a few seconds before doing my hair. )
What great daddy daughter fun.

1 comment:

Reading Family said...

Hmmm...I think that Ken is going into the wrong profession! He did a great job at a pedi! Cute pictures!