Friday, September 12, 2008

3 weeks in counting!!

Today was my 37th week appointment. It is now coming down to the wire. Things are going well. Tressa was able to come with me to the appointment. She was able to hear the baby's heartbeat and thought it was cool. She also kept asking the nurse, "what you doing?" when she was taking my blood pressure or drawing my blood. She was actually really good during the appointment, I was worried that she would be running all over the place and getting into things. Luckily, she was on her good behavior, impressing all the nurses and doctors.

Everything is going well, here are the numbers:

- B/P: 110/66
- Dilation: 1 cm still
- Effaced: 20%
- The heartbeat of baby is wonderful

Only 20 days left and counting. Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Tiff George said...

Oh how exciting! I didn't know you were so dang close, but before you know it, you'll be holding your brand new baby girl. Good luck with labor and delivery!