Wednesday, February 11, 2009

She got in...

Yesterday morning I went to the preschool and registered Tressa. She starts the week of Labor Day. We are so excited for her. She will be going Monday, Wednesday and Friday for a couple of hours in the morning. I told her about it and she can't wait to go. I think that she will do well and enjoy spending time with other kids her age. Here is the conversation we had after I got home:

Tressa: Where were you?

Me: I just went to register you for preschool.

Tressa: I go to preschool, come home, have lunch and go down for a nap.

She already has her days planned. I can't wait to hear all about her days at preschool and all the fun and excited stories she will tell me on the car ride home and throughout the remainder of the day. I was telling Ken that Tressa is at a fun age because she can actually converse like a big girl.

No comments: