Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday fun came early!

Last night, we decided to have a sleepover in our front room. We had so much fun I forgot to pull out the camera to capture our little kodak moments. We started the party out with a game of Candy Land. The game didn't last long do to Tressa's short attention span. Although, she is doing really well learning her colors. Afterward, we set up our beds and watched Shark Tales. We ate oranges for our movie treat. I know, oranges, but we had so much junk at the movies and throughout the day that we needed to end the day eating something healthy.

After the movie, Tressa was running around ragged and wouldn't settle down in her bed. So we all went upstairs to sleep in our own beds. I look back at it now and I think we definitely had to sleep in our beds for a better nights sleep.

We had a great time spending it together as a family. Today is going to be filled with cleaning, babysitting and then a date night with no kids courtesy of our activity committee in our ward.

I hope that everyone has a great Valentine weekend. We love you and wish you a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my neice, Abby who turns 5.

HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY to my brother, Bryan and his wife, KIRSTEN. We miss you and love you.

No comments: