Thursday, February 12, 2009

Matter of minutes....

Last night while Ken was at a conference dinner, I was home getting the kids ready for bed and giving them baths. I had just given Tressa her bath and was getting ready to run Katelyn's bath water. Before I went into the bathroom, I decided to take a minute and check my email. In just a matter of minutes, I look over and Tressa had the lotion and was sitting right next to Katelyn. Katelyn started to look a little fussy, so I went over to get her undressed. When I got closer I looked down and her hair is wet and there is white all over her face. I look over and Tressa had the lotion lid off and her hands were covered in baby lotion.

I asked her what she was doing and she told me that she was washing Katelyn's hair. Luckily, I had not given Katelyn her bath yet. Now she definitely needed a bath. It is amazing how quick a little toddler can get into mischief with me only a few feet away.

No comments: