Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No Escaping IT

As you know from my last post that my family (excluding me) was sick with the flu, you know the throwing up and diarrhea. I thought that maybe I would escape from it and not get sick. Boy was I wrong.

Last night, it just hit like a ton of bricks. I was up most of last night with the same symptoms. So today, I decided to cancel all my appointments and just stay home. I know that you don't use the TV as a babysitter, but today I did. Tressa stayed in her toy room to watch cartoons and play with her toys. Katelyn stayed with me because she too is sick and throw up last night. So today I am kicking it back and fighting this flu so I can have an enjoyable Thanksgiving season next week.

On a side note, Ken and Tressa are doing well and over the worst. Yeah!!! Now if I can just get over it life will be great.

4 comments:

kevin and angie said...

Michelle, I am SO sorry!!! I really hope that you and your fam start feeling better!! We have had some of that at our home as well, me included, but it hasn't gotten too bad. I hate being sick!! So, are you guys going to be in Utah anytime soon? We will be with my parents for a few months starting just before Christmas, and it would be fun to see you!! Anyway, let me know!

Keli said...

Get to the doctor and get on some Tamiflu. It lessens the duration by 3-5 days.


And for the record, I totally use the TV as a babysitter. Life goes on, and on, and on....

Eliza said...

oh no...i'm so sorry. being sick but still having to take care of kids is the WORST.

get well soon!!

The Royal Family said...

Hope your feeling better.. I hate being sick!