Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tomorrow's the Day!!!

I am so excited for tomorrow, it feels to me like the day before Christmas. We are finding out what we are having a boy or a girl. I am not going to say what I think it is because I tend to always jinx myself. I will definitely post tomorrow and let everyone know. From the poll I took a few weeks ago, the results were boy- 1 and girl- 3. We will see who was right.

Today is going to be full of cleaning the house and getting things ready for Ken's parents. They are coming in late tonight for the weekend. His mom will be coming with me to the appointment. It will be fun to have them here. I know Tressa is so excited. When we told her yesterday that mimi and papa are coming she hasn't stopped asking for them. I was also able to get my furniture set completely done and refinished. It looks very nice if I might add. Tomorrow we are getting the mattress. So when the guest room is all set up and looking good, I will post some pictures of my big project.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful summer day and I will post tomorrow.

1 comment:

Keli said...

Oooh, I can't wait! I still say boy, but I'm always wrong. Good luck!