Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

I just wanted to wish all the dads out there a very Happy Father's Day. Especially to my dad, he is the greatest.

What I love about my dad is:

- he is a hard worker
- has a great sense of humor
- loves to be outdoors in the yard
- always has the most beautiful yard in the neighborhood
- he always calls it like he sees it, whether you want to hear it or not
- loves his family and grandchildren
- loves to work in the temple
- has a great spirit
- he is very knowledgeable
- would do anything for his family
- he is just WONDERFUL!!!

I know that I don't say it very often to him, but he is a great man and I am truly proud that he is my dad. Love you!!! I hope that you had a wonderful Father's Day.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Hey, Michelle,

I just showed Dad your email! I am kind of slow! But it is the end of the school year and I have been pretty busy. This moving to a new school and grade is beginning to get to me.
Dad loved it! He said, "Is she talking about me?" That sounds like him. We love you, Michelle, and your family. Take care.

Love,

Mom