Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Visitors have come and gone

Last Tuesday through Friday, Colleen and Tiona came to visit. We did a lot of traveling in the time they were here. I thought I would tell you our adventures one day at a time for the rest of this week. So today, I will tell you what we did the night they came to town.

We had a nice made over taco bake. Delicious! Courtesy of Taste of Homes magazine. Of course, what would make a delicious meal even more delicious, WATERMELON!!! For those of you who know me, I could live off watermelon. It is one of my favorites this time of year.

After a great meal and conversation, we headed over to the couch to talk and flip channels. Later on that evening, we had refreshments made by our a little chef, Tressa. We had pudding popsicles with oreo chunks. Again, delicious. I think Katelyn would agree. Here is a picture of her enjoying Mimi's dessert.

Katelyn
Tressa (by the end she had a pretty good goatie)

It was a delightful evening of relaxing and hanging out. Now it was time to turn in early, because the following day would be filled with fun and games in Historic Old Nauvoo. Stay tuned tomorrow for our day trip and also for an update on Fellowship.

No comments: