Thursday, June 11, 2009

JoAnne's Baptism

Last Thursday, we had another girls day out (Colleen, Tiona, Tressa, Katelyn and I). This time, we headed up to the southern part of Chicago to the city of Mokena, IL. We went to support JoAnne (Travis's girlfriend) in her decision to be baptized. We had a great time up there visiting with her. We took her out to dinner at AppleBee's, then headed to the church for her big moment. I was honored in taking part and saying the opening prayer. The spirit was definitely with us in the room. I love going to baptisms. It makes me remember and ponder the promises and blessings I made and received when I was baptized. What a great night. To top it all off, we stopped for ice cream on the way home. We have really enjoyed having Colleen and Tiona come to visit us. It is always great to see family. Thank goodness for great in-laws.

Here is a picture of JoAnne with the missionaries:




CONGRATULATIONS JOANNE!!!!

No comments: