Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our Not-so-little Angel!

Can you believe that Katelyn is now 7 months old today. I can not believe how much she has grown, literally, I had to start pulling out Tressa's one year old clothes for Katelyn to wear this summer. I just wish that they last through summer and does not outgrow them before then. (She is getting pretty close, it is just those cute chunky thighs of hers.) But we love her just the same.

She is our not-so-little angel. She is always smiling, hardly ever cries (which is a plus). When she does smile her whole face lights up. It just makes your heart melt and make you want to laugh. Just today, she started to show signs of crawling. I don' t know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. This is about the time Tressa started to crawl too. She must take after her sister. Here are some photos of her at 7 months.



1 comment:

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

She is so cute, I can't believe we haven't even met her yet! I think I need to get your e-mail to invite you to our blog we made it private. e-mail me at sharbee40@hotmail.com or you can just tell me on facebook. Hope all is going well!