Thursday, April 9, 2009

An M&M melts in your mouth and in your NOSE!

As you recall about a month ago that Tressa had stuck some pieces of glass up her nose. You would think after going to the OR and having it removed she would have learned her lesson. Well, I guess not.

This morning while I was reading my scriptures a couple of feet from her while she was eating lunch, she started to scream. I run over to her and she is again pointing at her nose. I looked up her nose and saw the tail end of a light green M&M. She had stuck a whole M&M up her left nostril. What a genius she is.

I paged Ken hoping he would answer quickly. Luckily, he was just about ready to go to lunch and had time to come home to see if he could remove it. He was not able to get it out, so we went to the PAC clinic that he was working in today. He just laid her down and used saline to try to get it out. I guess by the time we got to the clinic, the M&M had somewhat melted in her nose.

I guess the saying is true. M&Ms melt in your mouth and they should add "and your nose".

1 comment: