Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here's your sign...

The other night, Ken and I decided to face the cold, cold weather and take the girls out for some Mexican food. It has been awhile since we actually went to a sit down restaurant with 2 kids. When we were looking for a parking space, the only ones we saw were out in the boonies. However, there was a sign in front of two parking spaces in front of the restaurant. I wish I had my camera to take a picture and post it, but I didn't. So here is what the sign said.

"PARENTS WITH TODDLERS"

Those of you who have toddlers would agree that every parking lot should show the same courtesy to mothers with little ones. It makes the daily errands a little more enjoyable and easy. So we were able to park within a few yards from the front doors in the bitter cold nights of winter.

3 comments:

kevin and angie said...

Oh wow, that would be nice!! Maybe I should make my own sign and put it up wherever I go. Hope you are doing well!!

Keli said...

That's a great idea. I love the ones for pregnant women, but it's much more difficult to get out and about when you're lugging a few kids with you.

And I got your message, we would love to have you guys come up! Just let me know when and you'll have a warm bed!

The Royal Family said...

WOW that would be awesome! I know it's not fun to lug one kid from the north forty, let alone more! GEE!
I hope the food was worth the trek!
It's fun to keep up with you guys, I am so glad you all seem so happy. :)