Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Day!!!

Sorry this post is so late. I haven't had the time to post since the last time. Things came up and I just never got back into the saddle until now. I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I know we did. It all started Christmas morning, we got up to open presents at 7:30 am. Very impressive for the Richards' family to wait that long. Usually, they are up at 6:00 am (when I mean 'they', I am referring to the adults not the kids).

Tressa was excited to go through her stocking with a little help from me. She is just starting to grasp the whole idea of Santa Claus. Katelyn could care less right now. She slept most the time and when she did wake up she was chillin' in Papa's lap. Of course, the first thing that caught Tressa's eye was the $20 bill Santa left for her in her stocking. When we would hand her presents to open, she would open one and want to play with it that very instant. She didn't want to open up any more presents. She would get overwhelmed and push presents away that we wanted her to unwrap. I think all in all she had a Merry Christmas. I think next year's Christmas will be fun, she will be able to tell us what she wants for Christmas. We had a very Merry Christmas!!


Here is Tressa checking out her $20 bill. Already into money and she is only 2 1/2 yrs old.

Here is Katelyn hanging out with Papa Christmas morning.


I am so excited I got my WiiFit from Ken and also the game "Dancing with the Stars". I bought Ken "Aerosmith: Guitar Hero" and a nice jacket to wear on interviews.

Tressa couldn't wait until after presents, she was hungry now so she is eating a crescent roll made for Christmas lunch.

The rest of the day, the guys were rocking it out upstairs playing Guitar Hero. Phil, Ken's brother, got Rockband for the Wii. They spent most the day away playing. Not unusual for the Richards' boys. We had a fun filled day.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!

1 comment:

kevin and angie said...

Michelle, I am so glad that you had a wonderful Christmas Day!! We moved and I am now in your parents ward, and I got to talk to your mom for a minute on Sunday. :) I got a Wii Fit for Christmas too, I am so excited about it, its so fun!!