Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Twilight Series

Who would have ever thought that I would be reading the Twilight series and following the in crowd. I went and saw the movie Thanksgiving weekend. I loved it so much that I just had to read the book to compare. I thoroughly enjoyed the first book after reading it within 24 hours of buying it. So this past week and a half I have finished books 1 through 3. Currently, I like the 3rd book the best. Hopefully, if I have some time today, I would like to start the last book. That has been probably the highlight of the last few days.

I would like you input on what you thought of the book and the movie. I have been hearing that people who watched the movie first before reading the book loved it. Those who had read the book previous to the movie didn't like the movie.

What is your opinion? Just curious.

4 comments:

The Royal Family said...

I haven't seen the movie. Loved the books!

whitney said...

Michelle I did almost the same thing... I never thought I'd get on the bandwagon... and I cracked but read twilight the week before saw the movie... loved it and just finished new moon. I will be starting eclipse tonight!! YAY!!

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

I loved the books. I read all three in two days when I was on bedrest when I was pregnant with Ryan. I haven't been able to see the movie yet though, I've heard mixed reviews about it. By the way I need your e-mail address to invite you to my blog. It's private now.

Michelle said...

seashellrichards at hotmail dot com