Thursday, October 2, 2008

Coming home baby!

Tressa with her doll set.

Today we brought home Katelyn. We have only been home for a couple of hours, so I really haven't had the experience to handle two children on my own. I will have that moment when Colleen goes home next Wednesday. Hopefully by then, I can have some kind of routine that all three of us can work with. Last night my mom told me she saw Ken's post of Katelyn. She told me she wanted a close up picture of Katelyn. So here they are. Also, before Ken brought me home from the hospital, he gave Tressa a little present. It was a doll with a carrier and items that you use daily to take care of a baby. This way, she will hopefully leave me alone while I am trying to take care of Katelyn. We will see how it goes. Here are the pics.

A close up of Katelyn.
Isn't she adorable?

3 comments:

grannybabs said...

She certainly is.

And the doll with accessories was a big hit with my girls when a new baby came home.

Don't know about the boys - Harry was six when Phoebe was born - and was at school when she came home!!

Eliza said...

What a sweet girl! (Both of them.)

As far as the boy question, I got Theo a baby doll a while ago and he is cute with it--gives it hugs and kisses, and is kind of obsessed with its toes. He's obsessed with toes in general. No idea how he's going to fare with a real baby, although I have an idea he will like the real baby's toes too.

I have to say I'm jealous, not only of a 3-hour labor and 2 pushes, but also that you're not pregnant anymore!! Congratulations!

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

She is so cute!! Congratulations!