Friday, March 21, 2008

Tressa's First Easter Egg Hunt!!

This morning at playgroup, we had an Easter egg hunt with all of the children from the ward. Each child could hunt for 5 eggs each. Tressa could only get the 5 eggs with a sticker on it because of her allergy to soy. She thoroughly enjoyed hunting for the eggs. Right when she stepped foot outside, she just started darting towards the eggs. I think she had gotten the hang of it without my help. Although, I had to guide her to her eggs because she wanted to grab every egg in her sight. We had a great time. Tomorrow, Ken and I are going to give Tressa a little Easter egg hunt in our backyard because Ken is on call Easter Sunday. So the Easter bunny is coming one day early.






1 comment:

Keli said...

What a fun day! You guys obviously didn't get the snow storm that we got up here. Lucky you. I think most of tomorrows egg hunts will be canceled due to the 12" of snow. Oh well.