Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our Little Chef!!!

Last Friday, our ward was putting on a chili cook off and the ward talent show. I had signed up to bring chili and Ken was the host of the talent show. That morning, Tressa and I made some chili in the crockpot. Tressa was quite the little chef. She brought over the kitchen table chair to the counter, stood on it and helped stir while I put in the ingredients. Often times I would look over at her and she would be picking out stewed tomatoes and testing them. It was really cute to see her so interested in helping mommy in the kitchen. FYI, the chili turned out great, although I didn't win a prize and Ken did a wonderful job at hosting the show. Here are some pictures of our little chef, Tressa!!!!


1 comment:

MikeG Family said...

I love the blog changes! Your family picture at the top of your page is adorable. And I love little Tressa's face - she is a beautiful little thing! I can see a lot of the Clayton gene in her. Glad you guys had fun at your ward party!