Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

With permission from the Easter Bunny, of course, we were able to celebrate Easter on Saturday because of Ken being on call Easter Sunday. Saturday afternoon, we had an Easter egg hunt in our backyard. Tressa had a great time finding the eggs hidden in the grass. She would grab an egg, put it in her basket, then as she would spot another egg she would say, "another egg" with a big grin on her face. After the egg hunt we went back inside and of course the minute we get inside she is already sitting on the floor eating the candy from her eggs. Amazing how kids know exactly what to do without ever being taught.

On Easter Sunday, we went to church and enjoyed the Easter program. After church, we were invited over to a friend's house for an Easter ham dinner. Tressa and I had a great time. Would you believe that I actually had dinner with my relatives. No joke? The other lady who was invited to dinner is Sarah Partridge, her ancestor Edward Partridge married William Clayton's daughter. So we are related through the generations. What a small world we live in. Dinner was great and the company was awesome. Tressa and I had a great holiday that we could have without Ken.

I hope that everyone had a nice Easter and that the Easter bunny was friendly this year.

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Sorry, I was unable to post pictures. It seemed that there was always an error when I was trying to upload them onto my blog.

4 comments:

MikeG Family said...

Sounds like Easter was a success at your place! I can only imagine how fun it is to have Tressa old enough to participate in all the Easter fun. I love that she plopped herself right down to enjoy her Easter candy. Smart girl! And what a nice surprise to find long lost relatives. Glad you had a great Easter!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog! I've enjoyed reading back over the other entries. Looking forward to more. :)

Jenny said...

I'm a geek. Please ignore my deleted comment. I accidentally posted the same thing twice. Like I said, geek!