Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st day of Preschool

I just dropped Tressa off to her first day of preschool. I already miss her running around causing a ruckus, oh the little things you realize you love when they are gone.

Last night I asked her what she was going to learn about in preschool. Her first response was "Jesus". I told her that she learns about Jesus in nursery, but in preschool she will learn colors, shapes, numbers, letters and the spelling of her name. She got really excited.

When I dropped her off this morning, the teachers have everyone wash their hands and then go play with the toys. Tressa fit right in. She didn't even turn around to see me go. I guess that is a blessing in disguise. I am glad that she is excited to learn and grow. I can't wait to hear how her first day went.

I will try to post pictures later. My upload photos is not working at the moment. Stay tune.

No comments: