Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Crazy fun!!

The other day for playgroup, we met at Monical's Pizza for a tour on how they make pizza. The tour was less than 5 minutes long. There is nothing much to see and hardly any room back there for the employees to work. The kids had a great time, especially after the tour. The pizza joint donated 4 extra large pizzas for all to share in the banquet room and then for those who wanted something different to eat could order from the menu (not for free mind you).

I was really impressed with the manager. I asked her if there is anything they make with soy in it. She brought me out the cardboard box for the cheese to read the ingredients, plus the can of pizza sauce. She told me how they made the crust. Guess what!? Tressa was able to enjoy pizza with the other kids. After having already discussed it with the manager, she came back a few minutes later to tell me that she had called corporate and they informed her that they do not use soy in any of their products. There is hope after all for Tressa. I just hope that she grows out of this stinking allergy.

We had a great time and loved hanging out with friends and chatting over pizza. Well today and tomorrow we are getting ready for our last trip before the baby comes. Tressa and I will be hitting the open road and heading to Kentucky to visit Ken's folks. We will be back in a week and a half. I will post then and give you a low down on our trip.

No comments: