Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday Celebration!!!!

This past Sunday, July 13th, Tressa turned 2 years old. Unbelievable, two already!! Saturday night we took Tressa out to dinner at Wendy's. She just had to have a chocolate frosty (her favorite).

Sunday morning Tressa woke up and asked where her presents were. It was amazing to me that she was asking this young for birthday presents. I told her that we would open presents after church and we did. The minute we got home, Ken had wrapped and displayed all the presents on the couch. She would open each one and tell us what they were, then she would throw it on the floor and open the next one. She had a great time and we enjoyed watching her face light up. I think Christmas this year will be a blast. I am looking forward to it.

After her nap, Ken let her go run through the sprinklers, I know it was on a Sunday, but I guess her birthday is just once a year. I let it go this one time. She had a great time running through them and trying to eat the water in the center.
Last night we continued the birthday festivities with our friends. We had strawberry shortcake, brownies, and ice cream. The kids played in the toy room while the adults chatted. Then towards the end, we opened up birthday presents. Tressa loves all the gifts that she received.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRESSA!!!! We love you.

1 comment:

traci said...

I love your new background!!!
I just discovered tthe cutest blog website as well.

Happy Birthday to Tressa! Two is such a fun age!