Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dancing with the Stars!!!

Last fall, Tressa started her first dance class. She absolutely LOVES it!!! The minute we get home from class, she has to show me what they learned. This year she is able to participate in the April dance recital titled, "Dancing with the Stars". She came home last night and told Ken that she would get to wear a COSTUME and gets to dance on a STAGE!!!!

Yesterday was her first day back into dancing after having a holiday break. I was not able to take pictures of her yesterday, but here are some pictures from last semester.

Tressa with her dance instructor, Heather.

Before Christmas break her class had a mini recital for parents and siblings. Ken was able to make it. Tressa loved showing off her new dance moves in front of everyone. I don't know where she got all of her confidence. It definitely didn't come from me, I get stage fright. At the end, her dance instructor presented her a trophy with her name on it and some goodies.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Too cute! I love it!

The Royal Family said...

too cute, I can't wait for mine to dance.

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

She is so cute! And getting big so fast!