Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's been a long time!!!

I apologize that I have not been keeping up my blog. Awful, I know. Things have been busy around here with being sick and traveling around the country. I hope things now are settling down for us.

We wanted to let everyone know that it is official. Ken and I are expecting our second child. I went today to get a ultrasound and blood work done. The doctors tell me that I am due on Oct. 2nd. I really wanted a September baby so hopefully I will go a couple of days early like I did with Tressa. I will be keeping you guys updated. So far, all that I have to report is my morning sickness with a little bit of nausea.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

MikeG Family said...

Michelle Clayton? Can it be true that I found you?! It's Tiffany Campbell - how the heck are you? Your little girl is beautiful, and congrats on the new pregnancy! You look fantastic, and I have been wondering about how you're doing. Our blog is www.mikeandtiff.blogspot.com I look forward to keeping in touch with you guys through the blog! -Tiff

MikeG Family said...

Hey! I went out of town for the weekend, and am just getting around to the blogging world again. I'd love to email you and catch up with you that way. My email is tiff.george82@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon!

Kevin Lewis said...

Well, maybe this time there'll be hot dog cravings! ;) You'll have to let me know. Congrats!